Sony Trinitron 21 brightness

I use one on my desk, but I'm working on another having a bitt too brightness. The blacks come out looking green. Both these monitors have a bit too much green, although I can adjust my opperational one with the front panel bias controls.

Is there any way I can adjust it like turning down the screen voltage??

greg

Reply to
GregS

I seem to have found the fix. I initially was looking for a green problem, but when searching for a brightness problem, easily found it.

greg

Reply to
GregS

GregS: