Sony PFM-50C1 Plasma TV board identification

I have a Sony PTV which has suffered a board failure. The board is a display driver and is directly below the input board. It has one big silver heatsink in the middle and appears to have had a breakdown between internal layers of the 4 layer board (big bubble!). If anyone knows the Sony part number for this board, I'd like to know it. Even better, if someone has a similar set with a smashed screen and would like to sell me a board that would be great. The board appears to be made by NEC so even an NEC part number would help (the number on the board, 942-200469 doesn't seem to relate to anything on Google). cheers M

Reply to
moby

If you can handle a 12meg attachment, I'll send you the service manual and you can decipher it for yourself. Lemme know.

Tech Data