SONY KV27FS100L NEED 5 VOLT STANDBY SOURCE

TV is in shutdown and blinks 4 times. I'm getting no voltage on the clock & data lines. If anyone can provide me with the 5 volt standby source I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks, Mark

Reply to
markcharles

If the LED is flashing, the 5v standby supply has to be working. Have you checked for something loading down the clock and data lines? Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe