1997 Sony CCD data ?

Does anyone still have an old Sony CCD data book, from around 1997 ?

I'm looking for datasheets on old parts that don't seem to be available on the web (I'm experimenting with an old Philips TV camera).

Parts I'd like data for are :

ICX024BL (CCD sensor) CXD1035BQ (probably a clock driver) CXD1030M (probably a clock driver) CXA1065M (probably an amplifier)

Thanks,

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin