Sony KD32FS170

Unit will not come on, Blink code is 5 Dont have a schematic, Going to look at it next week, Anyone familiar with this one? Charlie

Reply to
Charlie East

Not sure, not got the codes, but cud fing out, Susupect this mey be a frame fault.

Reply to
Rodney.Marriott

I got to look at the set, The blink code is 5, The high voltage never tries to come up so I guess that would affect the G2 voltage to give the IKB fault.I have 0 volts on the collector of the H output trans. I was not able to trace it back to P/S. Very limited work space in the home, so I told customer it has to come to the shop for troubleshooting., Have to get help to bring that big thing in Charlie

Charlie East