Sony CCD-V3 Handycam

It's dead, broke and I don't want to pay to fix it but it has a tape in it of my daughter about 18 years ago and I can't get it out. (no, the tape hasn't been sitting in there for 18 years, not quite) ;) Is there a way I can dismantle it to remove the tape without damaging it? I see these tiny little screws....

I just got some equipment to copy these to dvd so I'm hoping I can just open it myself.

Sli

Reply to
sliloh