Sony Camera Won't Power Up

I use my DSC-T1 daily, and up until today it has worked. I tried powering it up, but it won't. I have multiple batteries (all of which I charge on a seperate batter charger not connected to the camera). I currently took out the battery and am letting it sit for a day or so, but if this doesn't work, then how much will the approximate cost of fixing it be?

Reply to
raztic

Start here: |

$181 plus tax. Shipping included. |