So what's the truth about lead-free solder ?

It seems you misunderstood me. I use disposable tissues in place of 'hankies'.

The idea of a piece of cloth that one uses many times to collect ever more germs is plain disgusting. The idea of offering it to someone else begs belief.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

This dude has real problems along those lines:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Sorry, I wasn't concentrating and I thought you were still talking about the bureaucrats, I thought that would be a very effective solution.

Oh.. well can we still do the bureaucrats afterwards? ??

Chris

Reply to
Chris Jones

Oh boy, where do you start on that one ? Apart from the fact that it's been probably 10 years since I last saw it, I seem to recall the whole story being a really surreal thing full of 'hidden meanings' and 'symbolism' (or maybe not ?? ) about what Number 1 was and what it all meant and how it related to society. There was loads of debate and interpretation stuff at the time as I remember. I have this hazy memory of some kind of court proceedings going on and him somehow coming face to face with himself. The whole concept of what we thought it was about, was turned on its head I think ( a bit like Lost ). The next thing I remember is him being in a taxi and being back in London driving over a bridge somewhere near Westminster - or maybe that's from another episode. Actually, there must be loads on the web about this, rather than trusting my memory. Hang on a minute whilst I go and look ....

.... OK. Try this for size. Seems to be as good a synopsis and analysis as any

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Seconded on that, and a point that I've been making since the start in the various scribblings I've done for the trade rags etc.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Surely it's better to keep your own germs to yourself on your own hanky in your own pocket, until such time as you commit it to the washing machine, where the nasty little buggers will be purged? You can't reinfect yourself when you have a cold or whatever, it just runs its course.IMHO, it's dumping your germs into the public domain where they can infect others, by way of a 'disposable' tissue, that ranks as disgusting ... :-\

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Depends on the standards in use where they work. PAL where you live, SECAM in others, and NTSC is still others.

Spot on. There has always been smaller stations (also poorer economically andd then technically).

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

Tsk. Use disposable handkerchiefs.

"Liberals used to be the ones who argued that sending U.S. troops abroad
was a small price to pay to stop genocide; now they argue that genocide
is a small price to pay to bring U.S. troops home."
  -- Jonah Goldberg
Reply to
clifto

You're the idiot.

You are so goddamned stupid that you don't even know how to watch a fictional story.

Reply to
Spurious Response

recent outburst.

As if I need to measure up to your retarded assessments, much less that of some other peanut gallery twit.

Reply to
Spurious Response

The first series of 10k rpm drives from them had serious thermal issues, and if you were a "cram it in and go" idiot (I have no doubt you were), and did not know what installation considerations were needed, it was surely destined to fail.

The newer 10k rpm designs are far more forgiving of idiots like you.

Reply to
Spurious Response

Frame captures, and small clips are part of what IS legal.

Reply to
Spurious Response

signal.

complained

overpopulation.

Yet you sign as "rabbitsfriendsandrelation", you retarded f*ck.

Reply to
Spurious Response

That is why I said transformer varnish, and said vacuum impregnated, not some lame, SOFT conformal coat, WHICH GETS SPRAYED ON.

The varnish is a much tougher, harder media. The whisker growth is slowed by the lack of elements which promote it in bare PCB environs.

If it hasn't been tried yet, I would state that it would likely work, and yes, I was ALREADY aware that Tin still has problems with standard coatings.

Reply to
Spurious Response

The silver paint damn near killed Buddy Ebsen.

Reply to
Spurious Response

If you go digging in a waste bin, you deserve a disease.

Reply to
Spurious Response

I don't dispose of them in public.

Having a fresh tissue to hand has proven to be handy many many times, not least since you *can* offer one to someone else.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

in

Do, do tell what a "cram it in and go" idiot is.

FYI we installed them in external enclosures similar to the ones that came from Avid.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I see you don't read much you retarded f*ck.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

On a sunny day (Fri, 27 Jul 2007 23:43:58 -0700) it happened Spurious Response wrote in :

They are suing somebody for a youtube (or the like) clip, person had thier toddler dancing to music from Prince playing on a TV in the background.

Hollywood has gone nuts, probably full of rabits too.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje