Shure M105E phono cartridge

Unlike you I never have off moments. You're an asshole, just admit it and you will feel better.

Meat Plow

money on

web

It's not your fault. There are a few megalomaniacs in this news group that will jump at the chance to bash others. Example: Dave Nebenzahl using your post to belittle N. Cook. No reason for it besides a childish ego thing.

Meat Plow

On 11/18/2010 9:24 AM Meat Plow spake thus:

To the O.P.: as the one who took the thread off on a tangent, be assured that I had no intentions of implicating YOU here. Don't worry; you are blameless.

Careful, Meathead: after all, 'twas you who wrote in this thread:

Or are you now claiming that this was posted by an imposter?

David Nebenzahl

Yes I wrote that you dumb-ass. It was a reply to your obsession with N. Cook. Now, f*ck off child.

Meat Plow

On 11/18/2010 10:29 AM Meat Plow spake thus:

OK. As always, your exemplary good manners and your with and mastery of the language are an inspiration to us all.

David Nebenzahl

On 11/18/2010 10:36 AM David Nebenzahl spake thus:

Should be "your WIT"; I gueth I wath lithping there.

David Nebenzahl

Ah, a manners insult from the same person who posted these unprovoked attacks on N. Cook.

"Cue N. Cook with nonsense about opening up cartridge and repairing open winding ... or at least endless speculation about *why* it failed"

Yes Dave, belittling N. Cook for having an inquisitive and experimenter's mindset. That's really 'good' manners huh?

And:

"But I recognize there are limits. N. Cook does not."

"Repair a lousy magnetic cartridge? Are you serious? I'll bet he would actually get out his .5mm disc grinder if this equipment landed in his "shop". Sheesh."

"Hey, he's free to broadcast the results of his bodgering here as much as he likes. I'm free to ridicule him. See how that works?"

Once again Dave unprovoked, attacks M. Cook for being an experimenter and being inquisitive. Good manners? Hardly.

It's Dave's 'do as I say (not as I do)' bizzaro-hypocrisy world.

Don't play the 'manners' card on me when you have none yourself. Now again I urge you to f*ck off.

Meat Plow

In article , Dave Plowman (News) writes

Absolutely. Not only that, you learn so much more about how what you are fixing works, and that's useful experience for future jobs.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Tim,

Micro Acoustics cartridges didn't have coils. It was actually Ortofon cartridges and whatever name they gave their cheap line of cartridges. Those cartridges, whose name I can't recall, usually had an open coil within 3 years. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck