Update: Sharp CF-27S10 now a burning everything I try.

Replace parts in B+ switching regulator and D502 burns. Replace this, now vertical IC burns. Now what?! I had another sharp TV likes to smoke the vertical IC instantly even checked everything.

By the way horizontal circuit and regulator is now working. Regulating at 127V and horizontal running making heater glowing and getting good

24-26V for the vertical power with out vertical IC, yet TV is happy to smoke one up. Checked for cross leakage from horizontal winding to vertical winding on the yoke. None on scope or volt meter.

This one, have question with vertical IC removed, will I see sawtooth or pulses from the jungle IC? Right now it's not outputting, yet IC is getting 9V. Is the jungle IC Sharp only IC or relabeled IC TAxxx or what?

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.

Art