Sharp 27-inch

Can someone please help me out and inform me of where the power relay & horizontal drive transformer are on a Sharp 27-inch and what these components look like? The specifical model in question is

27G-S60.

Thanks.

Reply to
wayman5000

Can someone please help me out and inform me of where the power relay & horizontal drive transformer are on a Sharp 27-inch and what these components look like? The specific model in question is 27G-S60.

Thanks.

Reply to
wayman5000

The power relay's coil is fed by the uP, and its contacts switch the rectified DC B+ to the FBT.

The horizontal drive transformer feeds drive pulses to the HOT from the horizontal drive transistor, fed from the jungle IC.

If you don't understand what I just told you, please at least read some here

before attempting to go further. If you have electronics experience but just don't know the insides of a TV, you may get enough information from the web site to figure out what you want to know.

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

Reply to