Servis M6712W (washing machine)

I have this machine which works fine until at the end of the cycle it makes a ticking noise which is very annoying. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

Reply to
Jack00

It's common for electromechanical timers to make clicking noises, especially between cycles. If the machine completes the full wash cycle, there's nothing to worry about.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Earplugs...

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

What I mean is there is a fault on this machine as this audible sound happened just recently.

Reply to
Jack00