Service manuals and schematics

LOL, whats that supposed to be ?! A commercial presentation ? The manuals are not supposed to look nice, I am not going to collect them. All the manuals I ever download there were sufficient for fixing the appliciances I had on my bench for service. Anything else is superflous.

Sorry, what you guys were just saying really made me laugh.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Glaubitz

t-2.net.

agated by =A0T-2,

255

Hehe, a lot of big words for a guy who doesn't even know: a) what country a .me domain represents (whoising is cheating btw :-) b) where europe is c) where slovenia is

And by the way, swearing and dissing something or someone with no basis for it whatsoever is pathetic. You do not have a bad experience with

so there's no real need in acting like an idiot and saying things you're saying. Be objective. Be fair. Facts show your general knowledge is very limited to the borders of your own country (which is btw not the only one in the world) and you're pretty badly informed about the world in general. Actually, I don't even know what you were trying to say, except maybe trying to come out as an whois expert ? :-)

Reply to
swiwer

Well Adrian, what can we say except "Good for you!" ? :-) Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) there are many service technicians out there who find that site inadequate and prefer or NEED a better service manual to repair their units. So .... :-)

Reply to
swiwer

Yawn. Have you built anything that's in orbit? Tell me, Mr. know it all. What country built the communications system for the European Space Agency. Or supplied China with the earth stations for Intelsat?

Do you know anything, other than how to put stolen intellectual property on a website and charge for it?

I posted the whois information for those who don't know how to do a lookup, and have taught a lot of people how to do their own lookup to see if a poster is legitimate. As far as my knowledge of the rest of the world? What the hell do you know about my background, or studies.

What do you know about what goes on more than 100 miles from your mud hut? If it was a real building it would have a mailing address, and you wouldn't be ashamed to post it. Only thieves refuse to identify themselves and you continue to do just that. Tell me where to get the schematics for the RCB-2000 or DR-2000. All of 38 'D' pages, not crappy scans. Then see if you can find the other 1000+ pages of documentation and see how many times my name turns up in them. Oh, that's right. You couldn't get the required security clearance.

How about the ku band communications system aboard the International Space Station? My signature is all over the documentation for that project.

Have you ever designed a piece of equipment that is more complex than a flashlight, designed & built test fixtures for a production line, or passed a ISO9001 audit on documentation? Have you ever written a test procedure, or qualified components for military grade designs? How about forcing an international OEM to admit they had a major manufacturing problem with their products, and making them correct the problems before they are banned from all mil spec markets?

You are just another spamming con man with a glass belly button.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!
Reply to

Hah, it figures, pfff. Anyway, I better let you continue spreading your "wisdom" and WHOIS wizardry to your fellow lowlives. You're even doing it in sci.electronics.misc. Pathetic. Fortunately I DO have a life and I got more worthy people to deal with so, if you'll excuse me ....

Reply to
swiwer

Thanks for the response. You have convinced me (and hopefully many others) to NEVER risk money on someone who has so little character or intelligence.

First of all, you are wrong. I have checked with the manufacturer, and they have directed me to a source for the service manual. Unlike you, who could only disparage the (unknown to you) product. Not very smart, bozo.

Second, I went to your web site and looked for manuals under 'Mitsubishi'. While there is an extensive list, there is not a single side screen TV listed. NOW I will admit there is a possibility you have manuals available that are not listed. Which begs the question - Why would you NOT list them? The answers I come up with include stupidity, incompetance, and dishonesty.

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill

Have you ever heard of "we are constantly updating our collection, please check back often" or does that concept elude you constantly, clown ? From the first post you made (which of course included poor attempts to degrade

collection, you started giving off that "low IQ" vibe you got going on. You look more intelligent with your "mouth" closed.

Reply to
swiwer

There is no excuse for you.

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Interesting the virulent attitude to manual suppliers on this "repair" group. I'm not promoting or defending any of the websites pushing manuals on here and certainly some are lousy but not necessarily dishonest. More parasitic in that they don't usually copy the manuals themselves but forage around for other peoples work/ free stuff. But I just wonder where do you guys get your manuals if not off such sites? I remember back in the 80's when I ran a TV/video /computer repair shop, that buying the manual for everything coming in through the door was a major expense. Epson refused to supply me repair manuals as I wasn't a registered part of their dealer network. I would have jumped at a $10 manual in those days and even now some of the test equipment I need a manual for run into huge sums making a one off repair totally unrealistic. I don't do domestic repairs anymore but my Philips TV bust recently and it was impossible to find the manual for free, so why so hard on manual vendors? What is the alternative?

JC

Reply to
Archon

Good question. You post an URL to a paysite and within 2 minutes of them reading the post they already start dissing you and your site, despite them not even knowing it for more than 2 minutes, without them EVER trying to purchase anything from it, without them having ANY experience with the site WHATSOEVER ... there they go and badmouth it with absolutely nothing to support their claims. Now you tell me WHY that is. It's obvious those people are what you'd call "trolls". It's obvious they would never ever buy a service manual off a paysite. They got a general grudge against it for whatever reason, very likeby because they're nothing close to even a decent service technician. I know quite a number of pro technicians and I can tell you, there's a huge difference between them and those whiners here. You can tell who's the real deal and who's the amateur who's here just cause he's bored. You can't ever please those people and you certainly won't get anything from them so the idea is to filter them out and target / deal / communicate only with those serious techs.

They probably also consider paysite URL posting as spam. However, some people don't and are quite happy if they get to know a new schematics site. If I consider something as spam, I either delete or ignore it. You don't see me clicking on the link and actually spending time looking at the site, arguing and making myself look like an idiot. If I KNOW I'm not gonna deal with the site I'm not gonna bother with it whatsoever. So there must be something else wrong with them. They like trolling these forums and arguing all day long, just like in real life. :-) But you gotta understand, there's only a few of them that whine, the majority of other users just visit the site, and buy what they need. Since you don't see them post you get the impression it's all just negative, but it's not. Typically we webmasters ignore replies anyway except if we got time to chat a little, like me. :-)

- service manual and schematic diagram website

Reply to
swiwer

He's also been spamming a lot at eserviceinfo.com. I'm a moderator over there and I've been deleting his posts. He's posting to requests that are over 2 years old, just to get his name listed. Sheesh!

snipped-for-privacy@justmanuals.com

Reply to
MrManuals

Who are you talking about? If it's me then it's weird because I did max 3 posts in the last 6 months. But I think one of my posts was deleted even though it was a reply to a 4 day old post. So I don't know who did you mean when you said "2 year old requests" and who did you mean when you said "spamming a lot". I made max 5 to 10 posts on eservice in 3 years. I also follow posting rules same as user "Justmanuals" who has made 1264 posts on that forum. So who are you talking about ?

Reply to
swiwer

ot

,

il:

.

ic.t-2.net.

ropagated by =A0T-2,

55.255

Actually now that I am looking closer at the forum at eservice I noticed that my normal posts which are not even adverts are deleted. I explained to somebody that laptop service manuals usually don't have schematics in them but some do, like Samsung, and this post was deleted. This was not advert or anything. I think Justmanuals is moderator there and he is deleting ALL posts from other webmasters, no matter if they advertise or only chat with other forum members. He is going against the very rules on that forum. Talking about being fair. They are deleting everything except their own advertising posts. Look under requests section on that forum. You will see only ONE user replying to almost ALL requests and that user is "Justmanuals". He only posts his website and deletes all other replies to EVERY request. It's not a free forum. It's a dictatorship there. So sad.

Reply to
swiwer

Sorry, but you seem to be the one who doesn't get it. This is a newsgroup on the Usenet. And the policies clearly state "NO ADVERTISEMENTS". This is how it works in *most* newsgroups which still have somewhat a quality standard. You don't respect the policies at all and thus you get flamed. You can either flame at thousands of people on the usenet why they don't like ads or maybe, you could think one second and realize that you're the one who is behaving in a bad manner and disregarding rules. And please don't argue with that people cannot find manuals easily on the net !! Ever heard of Google ?

I don't know about the States, but in Germany people put stickers on their mailboxes when they don't want any info-flyers and guess what, most delivery personal ackknowledges that and don't spam your mailbox in real-life, so why doesn't it work here ?!

So please: NO ADVERTISEMENT HERE.

Thank you,

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Glaubitz

Oh, thanks a lot for your kind recommendation to pick up a grenade and pull the trigger to learn that it is a grenade, indeed :-).

Regards, H.

PS Hiding the address or phone from a business partner is trying very hard to look like a grenade.

Reply to
Heinz Schmitz

I can understand you at that point, but the fact is: if eserviceinfo.com is *his* website or he has admin-rights (which I don't know), he can do

*whatever* he want with his website, because it is his website. You know, anything else would not be democracy ! I can decide what I do with my money, and even if I burn it in the oven, it's my own decision.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Glaubitz

There is a lot of decent, honest manual providers, who conduct their business in a businesslike way.

I object to those, however, who hide in the shadows, appear on the net in several disguises, lure you into losing money, spam in newsgroups, berate questioning their attitude, and insult potential customers.

To support the decent ones demands to uncover the unqualified ones.

Regards, H.

Reply to
Heinz Schmitz

True and I would understand that. Though I doubt he is the owner of that site. I think he's just one of the moderators there. But anyway, the real problem is that he is breaking his own rules. The forum's rules clearly say that advertising is allowed if you post a reply containing a model you are refering to and a direct link. He clearly doesn't like that if others post those replied to service manual requests. He deleted them all. I did it, I READ and FOLLOWED those rules and my posts were deleted. And what's worse, he even deleted my post where I DIDNT advertise. It was a generic chat reply and he deleted it. Clearly he doesn't want ANYBODY posting ANYTHING if he feels it's diverting people from his paysite, even if it's a free advice on how to repair the unit. So, whiles I agree he has the right to moderate and delete posts which go AGAINST the rules, he really shouldn't delete the ones that FOLLOW the rules.

Reply to
swiwer

The people who I am exchanging words here (you) are never potential customers, I've written that here already. I'm pretty good at profiling. Plus the first and only insults came from you (the "potential customers"), read the first few replies to the initial post. So stop there and think about that fact. Second, again, you have made NO attempts to contact a site with any form of questions. You derive your basless conclusions from no experience whatsoever (how you manage to do that is beyond me). Ultimately it's your decision if you want to trust a site or not. But since you have NO experience with dealing with the site nor have you READ any negative feedback from anyone who purchased service manuals there before your ridiculous claims are exactly that ... ridiculous. You cannot be objective. All it seems you CAN is spread nonsense around. Don't talk about honest and dishonest if you have zero experience. Have you ordered anything from

? Have you been scammed ? Have you written a question to them ? So how can you already talk about dishonesty ? I already said to somebody, say or warn people about everything you want but stop short of saying a site is de-facto bad like if you already tried it. If you don't then don't but don't badmouth is without proof. That's my point.

The site has a nice collection, it has a FTP where you can check the whole collection first hand and see the stuff is actually there. Still don't trust it ? Fine, leave. Warn if you want but don't post baseless conclusions. www.schematics has 100% positive customer satisfaction. Even the slightest customer dissatisfaction resulted in money being returned (even when they admitted they themselves ordered the wrong manual and asked if there's a chance of a return). So there.

Reply to
swiwer

Why do you clutter the usenet by repeating my words?

Of course it's my decision to pick up a grenade or not.

Instead of making this enormous fuss here, you could help that decision by simply putting your address and phone onto your site.

Guessing by the fuss you make here, putting your address and phone onto your site would be an enormous drawback for you. This leaves only one conclusion: You are the grenade :-).

Regards, H.

Reply to
Heinz Schmitz