Service manuals

I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 410 CDT, with a breakdown of keyboard, since when I touch the key Y the screen show PY and if I touch the P show PY, equal it happens with other keys, and some of them do not answer to the character that they represent, anothers don=B4t have anything.

Has someone the service manuals to dismantle the portable one and be able to repair it? And the electronic schemes of the same one?

Can they say to me that it happens?. Please, if they can help me I be be to them eternally grateful.

Thanks and best regards.

Reply to
faselecb

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:41:10 -0700, faselecb Has Frothed:

Shouldn't need anything besides a new keyboard and some small screwdrivers.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Maybe if you buy the keyboard from them, they will provide instructions?

Reply to
Charles Schuler

try this first if the unit has a floppy drive then get a hold of a boot floppy for win 98 or me, boot from it and go to the prompt and test your key board, i have seen many of these that it is a software glich with win xp and not a keyboard error at all let me know

Reply to
David Naylor

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:23:21 -0400, David Naylor Has Frothed:

Never saw it with XP but have with Mepis linux running on a Centrino based Asus laptop.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Has someone the service manuals to dismantle the portable one and be able to repair it? And the electronic schemes of the same one?

Can they say to me that it happens?. Please, if they can help me I be be to them eternally grateful.

Thanks and best regards.

Good luck Tony

Reply to
Tony Marsillo

Look for a strip of plastic "above" the keyboard. (towards the screen along the case top) It'll either pop out, come off with a screw or two, etc. Once it's out of the way, you'll be able to access the screws that hold down the keyboard.

Reply to
AZ Nomad