Service manual LeCroy LT224

Hello, somebody ha a service manual of Lecroy LT224?

Thanks

Reply to
maxi

Lecroy is not transparent in their hardware architecture, and therefore they do not publish the service manual of their machines.

I have several of them and an LC574L has a broken power supply. They ask me for 1000 eur (approx 1300 USD) for repairing it, and I have opened it and believe me, that power supply does not cost more than

100USD. I just bought a new tektronix instead.

Lecroy Scopes are very nice and they have quite good performance and a long long memory, but if they break, just throw it away and buy an Agilent or a Tektronix unit. At least these brands do publish their Service Manuals in their web.

Regards

Juan Ram=F3n

Reply to
jvadillo