Service manual for ampli Marantz 1040

hello, i looking for free service manual for this ampli. thanks a lot. Fred

--

**********************************
  • remove Antispam in the e-mail address *

Very difficult to find it for free. I searched more Marantz service manuals but I had topay for them. Probably you'll find with 10 or 15 US $ (a copy), even on Ebay. Good luck! Marco

-- [cut of the capital B to reply]

Reply to
Marco-k

I found one on ebay, from germany at 8,35 euro MM

-- [cut of the capital B to reply]

Reply to
Marco-k

Local hi-fi dealer with a good service department that's been around a while maybe? Always good people to have on your side.

Reply to
boardjunkie