Service manual for PowerBook G4 - pdf file?

Thanks,

-- Please, no "Go Google this" replies. I wouldn't ask a question here if I hadn't done that already.

DaveC snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net This is an invalid return address Please reply in the news group

Reply to
DaveC

So what are Apple's support options on the item? Have you checked with them yet?

Odds are very high that you have to be an Apple authorized servicer to get your hands > Thanks,

Reply to
dkuhajda

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:00:46 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@locl.net wrote (in article ):

Of course they're not going to give/sell it to me.

All I need to "get my hands on it" is for someone to send it to me:

dave-generic.at.mailblocks.dot.cee.oh.em

DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:14:24 -0700, Neill Massello wrote (in article ):

Many of these links point to ftp.freemac.fr which is no longer on-line.

Other suggestions?

?
--
Tom "Tom" Harrington
Version 2.0:  Delocalize, Repair Permissions, lots more.