Philips TV service manuals available?

Are service manuals such as for the 27B800 available in digital (ie, PDF) format? Or only in paper form? From whom? Only Philips?

Thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
DaveC

Max Harding vk3jin

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 16:05:50 -0800, Max Harding vk3jin wrote (in article ):

Thanks for the reference.

But I'm a bit confused by something. I thought Philips chassis models were a letter followed by 3 numbers (ie, in my case, B800). I see TV models listed such as L9.2 and KT3. What are these? Should I be looking for a manual for the 27B800? Or is there another number I should be searching for.

Thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
DaveC

Your chassis is a B8, the 800 represents minor run changes such as B800, B810 etc. 27 is your pix tube size so a manual for 19b800, 25B800 would be essentially the same and usually will cover all models. Philips has changed their number format in recent years since they are attempting to build similar chassis in S. America, Latin America and Europe to lower costs. Also the site you refer to is accessed by techs world wide and contains many items we will never encounter

Reply to
SALEMVE

Reply to
Suburban

DaveC wrote in ,

5/01/2005, H. Simeon

These are European chassis from Philips :-) Pal and Secam. I think your's is a NTSC?

Greetz

--
Alain Beguin - *MesNews* Translators Team (Dutch)
Newsreader: *MesNews*  http://mesnews.net :-)
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Alain Beguin

DaveC stated:

L9.2 may be the chassis number code.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Brazil - 29.55° S / 51.11° W

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chaos Master

L9.2 and KT3 are European chassis designations.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

   Maarten Bakker.
Reply to
maarten

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:56:16 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@panic.xx.tudelft.nl wrote (in article ):

So, my question is this: what is the chassis designation for Philips TV model

27B800?

And, are these proprietary files, viewable only in a special viewer? If yes, where is the viewer software available?

Thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
DaveC

DaveC wrote in ,

7/01/2005, H. Raimund van Penyafort

Maybe this one could help?

(I only typed 27B800 in Google...got several pages)

Alain Beguin - *MesNews* Translators Team (Dutch)
Newsreader: *MesNews*  http://mesnews.net :-)
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Alain Beguin

I have Philips TV service manuals on my site at

Want to Fix Something?

Yikes!ItsIke

(ie, PDF)

In rhe UK try Willowvale Electronics, or Philips themselves.

-- Woody

harrogate2 at ntlworld dot com

Reply to
harrogate2