seeburg ay-160 /ay100 repair

I've got a Seeburg ay-160 or even the ay-100 which scans twice and doesnt pickup the record. I did the battery test and it picks up each selection. If I pull the 12ax7 tube from the socket it will pick up the record even though its not selected from the console. I did check the 36 ohm resistor and it measures 37 ohm ( measured out of circuit) I'm clueless .. I got two units doing the same thing.

--Ron

Reply to
Ron