HP4195A Spectrum Analyzer - help needed

Hi

Ive got a faulty HP4195A Spectrum Analyzer here and, based on what ive been told regarding common faults with these units, it may well have ROM failure (when the unit is powered up lights come on and the screen gets horizontal lines on it but nothing else). Does anyone have any suggestions where I could obtain a new ROM/firmware or have any pointers towards how I could go about sorting it out ?

Thanks

Rich, UK.

Reply to
Rich