Schematic and/or parts list wanted for KA-87 Integrated Amplifier

Hello Everybody, I've just joined you folks

Just got a nice non-working Kenwood integrated amplifier from the

1980's I believe, and am seeking guidance to find schematics or a parts list, as the PC board is silkscreened with component identification numbers, but no values.

Output transistors are blown on one side, as is the pre-driver and associated resistors.

Anybody have any guidance to offer me to find schematics and/or original parts values.

Thanks.

Barry in Los Angeles, CA. snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
Viatatto