Seeking service manual and schematics to repair Acoustic Collaboration Series B-2 amplifier

Anybody happen to know this one, an Acoustic Collaboration Series B-2 ? The pre-amp section isn't working (no output), but the power amp section is working just fine.

On the rear of this particular amp there is a silkscreen stating 'Wagner Group, Inc., North Hollywood, CA. 91605, which leads me to believe the original company (I remember around 1967 when they were Acoustic Control Corporation and located in the San Fernando Valley) changed hands.

I am seeking good guidance and assistance, schematics, and information leading to accurate test points, accurate voltage readings, etc.

Please send me an e-mail with the pre-amp schematic or information guiding me to the direction where I might find one, if you should happen to know

Foreign language websites encouraged.

Thanks.

Whatever the outcome of my request, I hope this message finds you well and happy.

Sincerely,

Barry in Los Angeles snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net

Reply to
Viatatto