Sanyo TV model HT32546, Ch. 32546-04 HV problem

This set came in for repair out of warranty. The customer who was referred to us by Sanyo said that he heard a "slight crackle" sound and the picture went to a small circle then the set went dead. So Far, I've found Q402 shorted, D404 shorted, D406 shorted and R484 open.

Does this sound like perhaps the tip of the iceberg or anything known? I'm troubleshooting this without a schematic so I'm not sure what else these parts may point to. Any further insight on this problem and perhaps a schematic anyone might be able to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:09:32 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here is a 2-part service manual for the HT32546:

Owner's Manual:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

id=3D43975