Sanyo DS25250 Customer Menu ???

Hi All,

I ran an electronics repair business for 20 years and am now working at a hospital. I recently acquired a 1993 25" Sanyo DS25250. It works fine except i cannot figure out how to get the thing in the customer menu to adjust color, brightness, contrast, etc. Only thing i can adjust by using the setup button is TV/AV and Time Set.

Another 19" Sanyo of similar age,you adjust by hitting setup and then down volume buttom and go through the menu's. But the 25" won't work like this. The buttons are arranged and labeled the same on both tv's.

The buttons at the bottom of the tv are setup - ch dwn - ch up - vol down -vol up.

I dont have the customer manual or remote. I do have a universal remote by sanyo and i cannot get it to go to this menu either.

Is it something dumb i'm missing, or do i need the original remote with an obscure setup type button, or does it have a defect? :

Reply to
af4o

You probably need the remote, that's the case with quite a few TVs and I see no evidence of it changing. Fortunataly any $10 universal should do it, unlike my apparently obscure Sony XBR which I can't find a remote with the PiP off button.

Reply to
James Sweet