Samsung PCN5425R repair help...

I got a Samsung PCN5425R. It turns on then beeps a few times.. turns off.. does this cycle over and over.. I've noticed the heater elements on all three monitors are on. I suspect flyback.. no output. gonna check it on a HV probe meter tommarow... Does anyone know the part # on the flyback or have access to a pdf for the service manual?

Thanks

-Ron

Reply to
Ronald