Samsung PCN5425R HD TV Repair help...

I'm bumping my post since I think I worded it wrong in the subject. I got the above model Samsung PCN5425R it turns on and off all the time.. in a cycle. I've replaced the STKs and checked all the resistors on the convergous board. I've also checked all the pico fuses on board. they check out fine with mty volt meter. Any where else I should check. I can see glow on all three tubes. and the colapse of high voltage when unplugged. (static crackling) Any help I'd thank you a million.

-Ron

Reply to
Ronald

Ronald