Samsung HC-P4752W

Hi I fixed bad convergence in Samsung HC-P4752W projection tv and I need to know how to enter in service menu and re-adjust convergence for red/green and blue/red.Thanks

Reply to
Max

Key Functions

mute-1-8-3 to gain access

7,8,9 = select R, G or B +100,0,PRE-CH = mute R, G or B INFO = test/normal 4 = shifts from point to line, grid move 2 = restore factory SOURCE = H/V select ADD/DEL = Save S.MODE = exit MUTE = cursor forward P.MODE = cursor back Volume +/- = moves convergence left or right Channel +/- = moves convergence up or down 1 = zero's all convergence settings (ugly!) U/D/L/R = move cursor SELF FOCUS = saves the convergence adjustment - do before exiting
Reply to
Dani

thanks

Reply to
Max

If I enter the service menu, I am able to move Red and Blue grids, but when I try to move the Green grid horizontally, it will not move. What does this mean? Thanks

Reply to
servantj