Repair TV w/ convergence problem

I've got a Rear Projection Samsung HCM4215W who's blue gun is severely warped. See photographs here:

I want to repair it (buying one is NOT an option). How can I determine if the "blue" emmiter (gun) has failed or the circuitry behind it? Under the TV's convergence setup, I can still make convergence modifications to blue, which behave properly, but its basic warped shape may not be modified. I found that samsung has a service manual for the TV that costs $20, is this going to help me w/ both diagnosis and repair? Armed with a soldering iron and multimeter, I await advice. Thanks in advance!

Brian

Reply to
Bojangleslovin