Samsung CT-721AP Service mode Default factorty prest datas

Hi Guys!

I replaced the deflection yoke and jungle IC of my television Samsung CT-721AP. I adjusted the service mode settings of the television due to convergence and color problems. It was not cured so I looked for an original yoke and returned it back. Colud somebody supply me with the default factory preset datas of the said TV's service mode. Thank you very much

Reply to
JaimeJr