Hantarex TV - corners starting to go "rounded" instead of square

Hi I have a Hantarex TV - well its more like a monitor as it doesnt have a tuner built in.

The picture at first started to be displayed a little to the right... I could live with that, but now the corners soetimes go rounded...

I think its on its last legs and is in need of a service... I dont want to throw it away because it produces a REALLY nice picture...

Any ideas with these type of TV guys?

Thanks!

Reply to
bob