Revox B225

I have a Revox B225 which plays excellently for about four minutes, then the sound stops and the CD spins up very fast and then stops.

The track display switches all the dots on, and although I can unload the disc, nothing else will happen until I switch off for an hour or so. I have replaced all the power supply caps and looked at the motor speed control op-amp. I'm pretty sure it's a temperature-related fault, but before I go wild with the freezer spray are there any common faults with these decks that I shouyld be looking at?

TIA Richard

Reply to
Richard Smith