Revox A77 open reel machine

For this unit I need to know if and where I can get reel brakes at? Thier metal straps that go on the inside of the reel hub. Please help if you can. Thanks a lot, Donald. email snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Donald

Hello,

The last company that I had contact for Revox parts is:

JM Technical Arts

313 Rembrandt Drive Old Hickory, TN 37138 phone: 615-754-8323

Note that Revox parts have always been rather pricey. Also, in addition to the brake bands, sometimes the cloth/fabric/whatever-it-is lining on the turntables that the brake bands go around goes bad too.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz