JVC DVD PLAYER

The model number is XV-S502SL Serial number is 087k3222 What I need for this DVD player is values for these resistors, R12, R13, and R14. Please help me if you can, much appreciated. Donald:)

Reply to
Donald

Hi Do u still need help with resistor values on the JVC xv-s502sl If you do let me know as i have a service manual. regards Mr_Spade

--
mr_spade
Reply to

Yes I do need help big time with this unit. Thanks for getting back to me on this, let me know the info when you can. Thanks, much appreciated, Donald.

Reply to
Donald

hi if you give me your e-mail address i can e-mail the manual to you in pdf format.

regards

Mr_Spade

--
mr_spade