Retro hum ?

Vox VT100 , AC30 look-alike , white knobs etc, but DSP etc, 2008 Repaired but 18mV , simple DVM Vac , measured over the speakers, background hum. Designed as such or not ?, sounds just like a genuine AC30 humming away to itself

Reply to
N_Cook

Dynamo Hum.. perfection

-- Cheers, WB .............

Reply to
Wild_Bill

Start of "back to the future", him winding up the wick on the amp. The hum.... ;-)

--
Adrian C
Reply to

Dynamo hum Dynamo hum Where's that dynamo coming from? I done spent three hours and I aint got a hum From the dynamo Dynamo Dynamo From the dynamo hum

I miss Frank Zappa Eric

Reply to
etpm

FZ, considered by many to be a musical genius, always in search of the "perfect note". He created effects on analog equipment that even the newest digital equipment can't duplicate.

And even looking at him move was just fun.

Reply to
Wild_Bill