REQ: Panasonic CT-27G21U Service Parameters

I have one of these that I resurrected from the heap (vertical chip and other bad solder joints). Went to Mike Calanan's site for info, and it is a very informative page; it just doesn't cover my model.

I don't really want to spend the money on a manual from Panasonic if I can get away with it :) I spent a little time jotting down the obvious parameters, though I would like to have the correct listings if someone would be kind enough to post them.

Thanks!

Reply to
Brian O'Sullivan