replacing the LCD screen on a PSP

Here is a picture of a Sony PSP with lines across the screen.

Is a screen replacement likely to fix it?

Does more than one factory in the world build these LCDs?

I've seen them advertised on eBay as well as console zombie dot com. Any advice about vendors?

Thanks, ... Peter E.

Reply to
Peter

Looks more like a moir=E8 pattern. Has someone placed a "screen protector" over the screen?

Reply to
lsmartino

No, that's just your typical "taking pictures with a digital camera" moirè pattern. The thing he's complaining about is the solid horizontal line across the display in the middle.

Jeff

--
?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.?
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

Yes, you are right! Believe it or not, I didn=B4t noticed the middle horizontal line :-(

Reply to
lsmartino

So does anyone have any knowledge about screen replacement to offer? Thanks, ... Peter E.

Reply to
Peter