Replacement thermostat PCB

The thermostat PCB on my Servis fridge freezer has just gone (if you bypass the thermostat relay and supply a live feed to the compressor, the fridge works).

I've found one place advertising on the net that can repair the PCB but their charges seem a bit high considering it's probably only one component that has gone (possibly the Microchip 16c505 PIC on the back of the pcb?)

The fridge is a Servis M7055-6S fridge freezer.

The pcb in question is made by ITW Ispracontrols, part number TPO31100 (pcb number 8032412r2). For more info see

and search for part 8032412r2.

Any be grateful for any recommended sources for this component in the UK, or any other suggestions as to how to repair / replace it.

Thanks, Shaun.

Reply to
Code Developer

If the problem is the PIC, and you can get a cheap replacement, how will you program it?

If the problem is something else you won't be any closer to a solution.

Code Devel> I've found one place advertising on the net that can repair the PCB but

Reply to
Mike Berger