Removal of fan from a volta u229 vacuume motor

I am trying to remove the fans from the armature which are press fit on the shaft. I have tried a 3 jaw bearing puller but the aluminum fan just flexes. any ideas. thanks thomas

Reply to
tom

Sorry forgot I posted here, Heres my website of the dismantled motor Its all back together but theres some viabration, I think the top bush is worn too.

tom

Well!!!! wow!!! I dont know why you would bother but points to you for sticking to your guns and having a go.

Could you run the excersize and calc the number of hours it took to do @$50 per hour plus the parts. New fan motor assy is approx $75.

Cheers, Sam T

too.

Reply to