Re: Sharp CD-BA3100 Stereo System, Turn Off Demo Mode

Hi Arfa,

Thank you very much. I downloaded the manual.

John

>> Hi, >> >> A relative's Sharp Stereo model CD-BA3100 stereo has that annoying >> display (demo) when turned off. The owner's manual is missing and I >> searched >> for one at
without results. >> >> Does anyone know how to turn off demo mode? >> >> Thank You in Advance, John >> > >The manual appears to be available free from here : > >
> >Arfa >
Reply to
jaugustine

No probs. That is a very useful site for user manuals, that I've had in my favourites for a little while now. Did it tell you the 'secret' of shutting off the demo mode ? Some hifi's I've come across over the years, are exceptionally difficult to kill the demo mode on ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily