Re: Rank Arena TV - problems

Hi, everyone, I know this is somewhat of a late entry, however I've just managed to pick up one of these Rank Arena c-2634 AutoColour models for restoration - AND SAVING SOME AUSTRALIA'S manufacturing history from the dump. If anyone can point me to a service manual at all, I would be extremely grateful!

Theo

Reply to
Theo Mitsios

Check elektrotanya. They have all sorts of obscure schematics.

Reply to
ohg...

You would most likely have better luck with responses by starting your own, fresh posting, instead of reviving one that is a quarter-century old.

Jonesy

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia