RCA tuner problems.

Model # F32672SBYX3 Chassis # CTC187CJ3, herringbone on all channels, all channels are there, but have noise. Repaired the tuner, main board, as per RCA modification, replaced Y2001 crystal, SF301V, & the stand up board with the comb filter. Still the same.

Model # F32705YX1 Chassis CTC 197CL2. Just snow. Checked the FB111, & FB110, has voltages. Has anyone seen these two problems? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Model # F32672SBYX3 Chassis # CTC187CJ3, herringbone on all channels, all channels are there, but have noise. Repaired the tuner, main board, as per RCA modification, replaced Y2001 crystal, SF301V, & the stand up board with the comb filter. Checked, & adjusted the EEPROM. Still the same.

Model # F32705YX1 Chassis CTC 197CL2. Just snow. Checked the FB111, & FB110, has voltages. Has anyone seen these two problems? Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

OHHHHHHHHHHH yea we see it all the time on the rca healthcare units. These sets as you know are used to DEATH...many with the snow or un usable signal is the eprom. so we always copy a good sets eprom and use it to re program the one in the set. these sets are just tired, and want to be laid to rest..

Reply to
David Naylor