RCA PTK195 M#P56820

I have a new Black Bar Problem with this set in for repair. Black Bar in center of picture. In the past this has been a tempature related problem with the TCHIP as set warmed up black bar would appear in center if screen. Cooling the T Chip would correct thr problem, But this is different. Black Bar is in picture when turned on & does not change cooling does nothing heating changes nothing. I have changed thr r-c network on input to vert IC as well as the Vert IC its self I am now looking to the scan loss Circuit. Has any one run into this or am I just LUCKY. Any Ideas welcomed Charles Grob Grob TV Ser snipped-for-privacy@corrwireless.net

Reply to
radiotech