RCA overload display

I have an RCA Mini system model #, RS 2534 when plugged in the front display says "OVERLOAD".theres a 2 or 3 wire plug going from the transformer to a circuit board,if I unplug the wire from the transformer. the display is normal, and everything works fine. I`m wondering what the plug is for,and if I continue to use it without the wire plugged in will it overheat or what?

Reply to
nolsar

Likely bad audio output IC's. Rono.

display

if

Reply to
Rono

for,and

what?

Reply to
nolsar

I wouldn't worry about it. Play it till it dies.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy