RCA Model P60152CK

I have an RCA home theatre, Model P60152CK, I was watching it when it just went dead, I hit the power button and it just flickers, I had this problem once before and the repair man said this was common with this TV, He knew what it was right away I think it was the HV Distribution Box. I have tried to call him but he passed away. Have you seen this problem and do you know what i need? Thanks, Nick

Reply to
03sporty

Art
03sporty wrote: I had this

The replacement HV splitter should last nearly forever, providing it was an original part, and the power supply's propensity to drift up in B+ was addressed.

Lot's of things cause a start and shutdown in these RCAs (and other brands): Excessive B+, excessive HV, loss of vert or horiz scan, over current, etc. I had one of these a couple of weeks ago that was shutting down because of DC on the audio output.

John

Reply to
John-Del