Rca ITC008 chasis

I,m trying to find a replacement for the Horizontal Output Transistor(HOT). I replaced it with a 2SD1556, It worked for about 11/2 days; Then quit again. Do not know the correct replacement; Because the numbers on the transistor are unreadable. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in adavance

Reply to
k dann

Location # TL035? Part #230760. S2055 I beleive NTE 2302. Sky.

Reply to
Skype_man

Reply to
Art