RCA F36650 degauss posistor

Does anyone have the part number or suitable sub for a RCA F36650 thermistor used on the degauss coil?

I got a sub flyback on this unit and it seems ok, but the thermistor fell off its leads. Its between a dime and quarter size and seems thicker than some i have seen with spot welded leads on the disk that have broke loose. I had a thermistor off a smaller RCA, but it seems smaller and not as thick. This unit is a pig and i would prefer not to take it apart again.

Bob

Reply to
bob urz

Sometimes you can resolder the leads to the thermistor.

Reply to
hrhofmann