Radio/TX Question

Hello,

I am trying to get a phone interconnect to work with my HTX-202 handheld radio. The interconnect has a PTT and Audio Out, but my radio, like may handhelds, does not have a PTT, only Audio. I fused the PTT and Audio and that works, but there is a lot of buzzing. Anyone have a better idea of how I can wire this? Would it help to put a resistor in between the PTT and Audio?

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan

Build or buy a phone patch to do the audio work, and add a VOX circuit for keying the PTT circuit.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

Travis Jordan