PROLINE TVC140 TV/VIDEO COMBI

I have a Proline TVC140 TV/VCR combi with 2 faults. IC81 (PSU) overheating, squeals then shuts down after 5 mins, runs fine if I cool heatsink when it begins to squeal. Also, no response to remote. I can't find a diagram or chassis number anywhere, can anyone help?. The unit has 2 main PCB's, the top one contains PSU, line stage etc, the bottom pcb signal processing, VCR mech. etc. Any PSU diagrams, layouts or better still, full schematic would be most appreciated. If this unit has an identical model under another badge, this info would also be of great help. Many thanks in advance, Rick, Warrington.

Reply to
RS