Proform treadmill fixed.

Just a follow up, it turned out the leads on my DMM led me down a false path for a little while, the next time I took readings on the LM324 all the op-amps on it read the same as the other LM324 on the circuit board. It turned out to be a faulty LED (SCR TRIG), replaced it and now the treadmill is working once again.

The customer service No. was a dead end, should be called the customer no-service no., brouught to us by Nordic Trak.

Jeff, thanks for the helpful links; I also ran across an electronics surplus place that had several working boards in stock for 29.95. I was gonna post a link to the (hand-drawn) schematic once I'd gained permission from its author, still working on that.

Reply to
mike

Can you make the hand-written schematic available to those of us who are interested?

Reply to
hrhofmann

Sure, but I don't know how long it'll take, as the links to the schematic a= re on a moderated forum that I had to join in order to view/download the PD= F; so far I can't get a peep out of anyone there. As an alternative, emai= l me (I can't tell if your address is munged or not) and I'll give you a li= nk to the forum, which you'll have to join.

Reply to
mlightner