Precision Instrument Repair

We offer repair and services of Laboratory Instruments, Measuring Instrument, Precision Instrument and Test Equipments. The instruments category includes Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic and any model.

We Service and Repair Any make, Any type Analog/Digital Any Country Any condition equipment

If you cannot find, someone else to SUPPLY/REPAIR an important piece of Instrument or equipment WE WILL HELP you.

For Details visit:

Solomon